Protection of data
The Inforbatista, Lda with headquarters at Rua do Pinheiro lote 71 Bairro das Areias – 2680-329 Apelação - Portugal,is the owner of the database generated with the personal data provided by the users and obtained by the Internet portal inforbatista.pt of his property, in order to be able to exercise the legitimate rights that correspond to him.
In accordance with current legislation on data protection, Inforbatista, Lda undertakes to comply with its obligation of confidentiality of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and will adopt, for these purposes, the measures to prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology at all times.
The Client accepts that the personal data provided at the moment of the subscription of inforbatista.pt are incorporated in an automated file whose ownership corresponds to Inforbatista, Lda, in order to keep you informed about news, products and special offers related to Inforbatista.pt. In any case, if you do not wish to receive any additional information about us, please contact us by Rua do Pinheiro lote 71 Bairro das Areias – 2680-329 Apelação - Portugal, phone number +351 211550875, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inforbatista Privacy Statement
Inforbatista, Lda is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the user. Please read the following privacy statement to understand how your personal information will be treated when you use or register on the Inforbatista.pt website, speak with a member of our customer service department, visit a trade show or otherwise interact with the Inforbatista.
What personal information is collected by the Inforbatista?
Inforbatista collects the personal information of the user provided directly by this or through your use of our website, such as:
- Information about the user and the company you work for when registering with us. Such information may include the name and contact information, company name and company information, information about the role of the user in the company, and how you learned about the website.
- Transaction, billing and delivery information, if you make us a purchase or contract one of our services or solutions.
- Records of user interactions with us, for example, if you send a feedback email to our website, ask a technical question, report a problem or contact us.
- If you respond to one of our customer surveys or participate in a contest.
- If you interact with one of our sales representatives, for example, at a trade show, at a trade show or at the customer's premises.
- We may also record certain details about how you use our website, such as which website you visited before or after, the unique identification of the user's device, the user's IP addresses and operating systems, the advertisements you clicked on, the products you searched for, the products you purchased, and the information you downloaded. The marketing emails we send to you can also automatically detect whether you received or opened the email or clicked on a link in our marketing materials. We use this information to measure our own performance, but also to tailor our promotional and advertising messages to the user.
How does the Inforbatista use my personal information?
Depending on how you use the Inforbatista, your interactions with us and the permissions you grant us, we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Process your order and / or provide the services you have hired us.
- Keep your account online with us.
- Manage and respond to any questions or complaints to our customer service team.
- Customize the website Inforbatista.pt to the user and show you content that we consider to be of greater interest, based on account information, purchase history and browsing activity.
- Improve and maintain Inforbatista.pt, and monitor its use.
- For market research, for example, we may contact you to have feedback about our products and services
- Send marketing messages and display targeted advertisements when we have the user's consent or otherwise are authorized to do so.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and, where necessary, for our protection and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We have the following legal bases, under the data protection law, for processing the personal information of the user:
- Because the processing is necessary for a contract with the user or for the steps that precede a contract with the user (for example, when you have made a purchase, we use your personal data to process the payment and treat of the order).
- Because it is within the legitimate interests of Inforbatista, lda and the user's company, when the user makes the orders on behalf of the respective company.
- Because we had the consent of the user (for example, when he contacted us with a question, when he added optional information to his account profile or if he agreed to receive our marketing).
- Because it is within the legitimate interests of Inforbatista, Lda, as an e-commerce provider, to maintain and promote our services. We always try to understand our customers better, so that we can offer better products and experiences to the user. We use information about the user to adapt what he sees in Inforbatista.pt, in order to make the website more interesting and relevant in terms of products and offers viewed.
With whom does the Inforbatista share my personal information?
The Inforbatista needs to share the information with certain selected third parties in order to develop our business:
- Service providers: We provide information to service providers acting on our behalf, as well as to third parties involved in the supply chain (eg dispatchers, couriers and delivery companies). Occasionally, we also share personal information with our professional and legal counselors.
- Government authorities: When the user's order has to be delivered outside, we may need to share information with the customs authorities of both the country of origin and the country of destination. We may also have to share personal information with law enforcement or other government officials, for example, to report a fraud or in response to a legal request. Credit and Fraud Checking: We may share information with credit rating agencies and with third parties involved in the prevention and detection of fraud.
Inforbatista may also disclose personal information in cases where we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Inforbatista, our customers, employees or the public, or when otherwise permitted do it.
Where does the Inforbatista store my personal information and for how long?
We store the personal information of the user as long as we need it for the purposes indicated above, so this period varies depending on the user's interactions with us. For example, when you've made us a purchase, we keep a record of your purchase for the time needed for billing, tax and warranty purposes. We may also keep a record of our correspondence with you (for example, if you have made a complaint about a product) for as long as it takes to protect ourselves from a legal claim. When we no longer need to save user information, we will delete it. Please note that when you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of the user's email address to ensure that we will not send you marketing emails in the future.
What does the Inforbatista do to protect my personal information ?
Inforbatista always seeks to provide the highest level of service and security to our customers and the website inforbatista.pt has been specifically developed with security in mind.
To ensure the security and protection of your personal data whenever you send us sensitive information, such as your credit card number and account details, we use the following security methods:
- The information of the user's account in Inforbatista.pt and the personal profile Online are protected by a password, so that only the user can access this personal information. The user may edit the user account information and personal profile on Inforbatista.pt using the username and password. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask your password for unsolicited phone calls or unsolicited e-mail messages.
How does the Inforbatista use my personal information for marketing?
Unless the user has declined this option during account registration and purchase, the Inforbatista may send e-mail, telephone or SMS messages to the user regarding products and services. In addition, we may occasionally send you direct mail messages to the user about products that we believe may be of interest to you.
It is likely that some or all of these marketing messages can be tailored to the user, based on what we know about the user and / or their business, for example, from the personal profile at Inforbatista.pt, previous searches and the history online browsing, and buying activity.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you may, at any time:
- Edit your preferences in the area "My account - Your personal information" which you can access at any time by linking the navigation bar.
- Unsubscribe from emails by clicking on the link for each email.
- Contact Inforbatista customer service at +351 211550875
How can I access, update, correct or delete my personal information?
You can view and edit your personal profile information at any time by clicking on the "My account" section which you can access at any time through the navigation bar link.
If you have forgotten your password or if you have any problems accessing Inforbatista.pt, please contact the support service on +351 211550875.
If you have any questions regarding your personal information that you can not resolve through the personal profile at Inforbatista.pt, please contact us.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may periodically amend this privacy statement to reflect changes to the law, regulatory guidelines or our data privacy practices in accordance with the law. When this occurs and where required by law, we will provide the user with a new or updated notice that details the change in how we use the user's personal information and, if necessary, obtain the user's consent for processing.
This privacy statement was last updated in May 2018